Official trick-or-treat hours are 6:00pm-8:00pm.
Here are some safety tips to remember:
- Watch for children walking on roadways medians or curbs.
- Watch for children in dark clothing
- Watch for children crossing as you enter/leave your driveway
- Instruct your kids to travel only in familiar well-lit areas
- Tell your kids not to eat any candy until they get home
- Inspect your children’s candy when returning home
- Never go into a stranger’s home, unless your parents are with you
- Be careful when crossing the street
- If you are trick-or-treating without your parents, make sure they know where you are and what path you will take
- Don’t trick-or-treat alone