Earn money working a brief shift before and after school! The Chesterfield Township Police Department is now hiring a Crossing Guard for Great Oaks Elementary School and a Crossing Guard for Carkenord Elementary School. This is a very rewarding and important part-time employment, protecting children as they walk to and from school. The work is on school days only – no nights, weekends or holidays.
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must successfully complete criminal background and driving record checks.
- Must be able to work a short shift before and after school.
- Must be able to work in all weather conditions.
- Crossing Guard equipment and training will be provided.
- The salary is $20 per day which includes crossing to school and crossing home.
Please contact Lt. McNair at firstname.lastname@example.org or 586-949-4763